At Camper Park La Ribera we think of everything, that’s why we now have this DOG PARK available. A fenced area, separated in two, ideal for small and large dogs to have fun with other friends.
The entrance is allowed to any dog that stays in our Camper Park and that is accompanied by a responsible owner, who can respect the rules of coexistence of this area:
- You should always accompany and watch your dog.
- At all times the dogs must wear the collar, but without a leash. Release it upon entering.
- Don’t forget to close the door.
- It is mandatory that you collect your dog’s stools.
- It is forbidden to enter with food or toys.
- Potentially dangerous dogs must wear a muzzle at all times.
- The entry of dogs on heat, sick dogs or with spiked collars is prohibited.
- Enter the park always calm, without excitement.
- If your dog is abusing another one, get out of the park and don’t wait for the other to get angry.
- You have to know how to differentiate what is a dispute and what is not. If two dogs have to be separated, it should be done calmly and without yelling, and if necessary, leave the park.
- Never pick up or carry the dogs in your arms, this can cause more excitement in the others and that they throw you to the ground or bite you.
- It is possible that the behaviour of our dog or that of others generates disputes; please try to face them with a constructive and conciliatory zeal.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND ENJOY!